Vitamin deficiencies can contribute to many health problems, such as anemia, depression, neuropathy, and a weakened immune system. This imbalance can be caused by a poor diet, such as when you have severely restricted nutrition as part of a weight loss plan. Some medications can also prevent proper absorption of vitamins as food passes through your digestive system. In the case of Pernicious Anemia, an autoimmune disorder, you might suffer from an imbalance of vital vitamin B12 in your body.
Whatever the cause, a vitamin deficiency can wreak havoc on your health. If you’re feeling lethargic, irritable, overly stressed, or get sick frequently, you could benefit from one of our popular vitamin injections.
- Metabolizes carbs and fats
- Essential for proper digestion and absorption of foods
- Aids in cell formation and longevity
- Prevents anemia, by aiding in utilization of iron
- Aids folic acid in formation of red blood cells
- Boosts energy
- Diuretic (reduces water retention)
- Eases PMS symptoms
- Aids in the metabolism of proteins, fats, and carbs
- Essential to normal brain function
- Aids in immune system function and antibody production
- Helps the body absorb vitamin B12
- Contains vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, and B6
- Helps the body convert glucose into energy
- Regulates the nervous system functions
- Boosts immunity
- Helps the digestive system to break down carbs, fats, and proteins
- Helps alleviate stress and anxiety
- Functions in cell formation and longevity
To learn more about vitamin injections, and to discover whether these simple treatments can improve your health, call our office to schedule an appointment. We will review your medical situation and help you decide which type of vitamin injections would benefit your situation.