To All of Our Valued Clients:
Unfortunately, supply chain issues and new government regulations placed on our suppliers have caused widespread shortages of our Vitamin Injectables commonly used as part of our wellness programs at MD Diet of Temecula and Serenity MD in Chino. This includes all forms of our vitamin injections such as vitamin B12, vitamin B6, B-complex and MIC injections (otherwise known as “Fat Burners” or “Lipotropic” injections). As all businesses across the country struggle with nationwide supply chain issues, we want everyone to know that we are working diligently to find comparable and most importantly safe products from reputable manufacturers and/or distributors.
At the time of this letter, we are currently fully stocked. We have always had freshly manufactured/compounded injectables on our shelves almost weekly. From what we know, “there should be relief within weeks” but this is uncertain at best. In the event we are unable to provide comparable vitamin injections for any prepaid packages, we will credit these for use at a later date once supplies are replenished.
As always over the years, we greatly appreciate your support and understanding!
Roland Fuertez MD
MD Diet of Temecula
Vitamin deficiencies can contribute to many health problems, such as anemia, depression, neuropathy, and a weakened immune system. This imbalance can be caused by a poor diet, such as when you have severely restricted nutrition as part of a weight loss plan. Some medications can also prevent proper absorption of vitamins as food passes through your digestive system. In the case of Pernicious Anemia, an autoimmune disorder, you might suffer from an imbalance of vital vitamin B12 in your body.
Whatever the cause, a vitamin deficiency can wreak havoc on your health. If you’re feeling lethargic, irritable, overly stressed, or get sick frequently, you could benefit from one of our popular vitamin injections.
- Required for metabolism of carbs and fats
- Necessary for proper digestion and absorption of foods
- Aids in cell formation and longevity
- Prevents anemia, aids in utilization of iron
- Aids folic acid in formation of red blood cells
- Helps boost energy
Vitamin B6 & B1 (Pyridoxine & Thiamine)
- Diuretic (reduces water retention)
- Reduces symptoms of PMS
- Helps with the metabolism of proteins, fats, and carbs
- Needed for normal brain function
- Aids in immune system function and antibody production
- Aids in absorption of vitamin B12
- Contains B1, B2, B3, B5, and B6
- Helps in converting glucose into energy
- Aids in the regulation of nervous system functions and immunity
- Helps digestion to break down carbs, fats, and proteins
- Aids in alleviating stress and anxiety
- Aids in cell formation and longevity
To learn more about vitamin injections, and to discover whether these simple treatments can improve your health, call our office to schedule an appointment. We will review your medical situation and help you decide which type of vitamin injections would benefit your situation.
Fat Burner Injections: (AKA Lipotropic Injections M.I.C.)
Losing weight is hard work, and sometimes diet and exercise don’t seem to do the trick. You may need to boost your metabolism to burn fat, and increase your energy so you can keep up with those daily workouts. We offer the following injections to help you burn fat, feel more energetic, increase liver function, and detoxify your body.
- Contains Methionine, Inositol, & Choline all which prevent fats from accumulating in the liver & facilitates the movement of fats into the cells – It is essential for the health of the liver & kidneys.
- Increases metabolism to break down fats & carbs for energy
- Removes & transports fat out of the body
- Prevents abnormal accumulation of fat in the liver
- Detoxifies and improves liver function
- Helps reduce blood cholesterol